Organize an IRF GT&E Event
The next points are showing You how to organise an IRF Training or Workshop.
- Get in touch with and Instructor (for the training) or Assessor (for the workshop)
click on the link Order an Instructor.
- You as a host need to provide rafts, transport, seminar room during the event.
- You need to cover all costs of the workshop, including travel-accomodation-meal and a daily fee of 250Eur for the Instructor. (There is always an extra day charge of location check and planning)
- After discussing the details with the Instructor You put together an information sheet about the event: date, location, program, costs - and send it to your instructor.
- With this information sheet IRF and yourself will advertise the course to get more participants.
(In case of in-house training or assessment the event does not need to be open for outsiders but You still need to send the information sheet.)